Magandang araw kaibigan!
Who are we? A close-knit church family comprising married couples with and without children, single professionals, lady workers in homes, and a few skilled workers like welders. Such unity is enhanced because we recognise that God, our Father, brought us together as a church family.
Get plugged into our small groups, called Spiritual Families (SFs), and give us an opportunity to care for and support YOU whilst you are away from home. These SFs are headed by committed Pinoy SF leaders. As a family unit, there is no structured program. People care is the focus.
You will find us having meals together, singing (all Filipinos love this!), studying the Bible, fellowshipping and praying together! We also have outings, overnight camps, biking trips, barbecues etc. because that’s what a family does!
Our SFs play a significant role in supporting the church through the Cooking Ministry every Sunday. Occasionally, the SFs do outreach together too, both locally and abroad.
Our five SFs are located geographically at:
- South-Northwest (Clementi, Jurong, Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang), led by Bro. Sonny (97530032), every Friday at 8:00PM – 10:00PM.
- North (Sembawang, Admiralty, Yishun, Khatib), led by Bro. Rick (97738277), every Friday at 8:00PM – 10:00PM.
- Central-Northeast (Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, Sengkang, Serangoon), led by Bro. Gilbert (97208925), every Friday at 8:00PM – 10:00PM
- East (Pasir Ris, Tampines, Bedok, Marine Parade), led by Bro. Jonathan (90113111), every Friday at 8:30PM – 10:30PM
- Singles SF (Singapore-wide), led by Bro. Melchor (97293984), Every Friday at 8:00PM -10:00PM.
Give us a call if you wish to visit one of our SFs. We would love to have you in our midst. We look forward to sharing God’s blessings with you as a Filipino family.
There are also Discipleship Groups (DGs) and home bible studies which may interest you. The emphasis of these groups is life-change as we grow in the knowledge of His Word. Schedules can be arranged to suit your preference. Please kindly contact Pastor Sinon (97495864) for more details.
We also have basketball fellowship every Sunday evening (6:00PM – 8:00PM) at CCA Bukit Timah (NUS Campus). Come and shoot some hoops with us! If you are interested, please kindly contact Bro. Ariel (92330925) for more details.
Salamat sa pagdalo Kaibigan! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
The GLCC Filipino family
For more details, please contact Pastor Sinon at +65-9749-5864.